Committed to Information Security
- ISC StormCast for Thursday, May 23rd 2013 http://isc.sans.edu/podcastdetail.html?id=3326, (Thu, May 23rd)SANS Internet Storm Center, InfoCON: green
- WikiLeaks Donations Down to a TrickleWired: Threat Level
- Kim Dotcom Claims Ownership of Two-Factor AuthenticationWired: Threat Level
- One-Shot vs. Iterated Prisoner's DilemmaSchneier on Security
- MoVP II, (Thu, May 23rd)SANS Internet Storm Center, InfoCON: green
- Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY worksHITBSecNews - Keeping Knowledge Free for Over a Decade
- Tavis Ormandy bashes Microsoft's handling of security researchers, drops Windows zero-dayHITBSecNews - Keeping Knowledge Free for Over a Decade
- 5 Steps To Implementing A Mobile Data Security PolicyHITBSecNews - Keeping Knowledge Free for Over a Decade
We are committed to identifying the key assets of your unique business and creating a customized strategy to protect you in today's volatile business environment and beyond. Our approach allows our clients to make informed decisions about their information security programs and effectively "secure what matters most".
Lares maintains a comprehensive staff of highly qualified technical professionals around the world. Our consultants are professionally and institutionally trained in the field of Information Security. Each of our staff members have a proven track record with Fortune-ranked companies, ranging from financial institutions, retail merchants, health care organizations, major utilities, transportation companies, international distributors, research laboratories, higher education, and more.
Lares requires that all of our consultants maintain accredited certifications to provide the highest degree of professionalism, ethics and technical expertise that our clients demand.